Translate

domingo, 3 de mayo de 2020

COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES.

COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES











MORE EXAMPLES OF " COMPARATIVE":










Grammar explantation.( Copy in your notebook)

AS  + ADJETIVE + AS
Eg:  My car is as expensive as Peter´s car.
NOT AS + ADJETIVE + AS
Eg: My  house is not as spacious as Jaime´s house.
n  My pencil is not as big as your pencil

LESS…….. THAN / MORE…… THAN
Eg: My school uniform is less colourful than your school uniform.
My school uniform is more colourful than your school uniform.



Less in Comparative Sentences
  Subject + be + less + adjective + (than + object).
Examples:
• Mr. Buick’s team is less motivated than Mrs. Maguire’s (team).
• Quails are less colourful than pheasants.
• My computer course was less difficult than my psychology course.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario